EightVFX is always looking for exceptional, enthusiastic and passionate talent to join our team. With offices in Santa Monica and New York, we are a dynamic community of visual effects artists, producing high-end work for Advertising, Features, TV Shows and Video-Games cinematic.
The VFX Producer is required to manage all aspects of a project from liaising with the initial bid, planning and scheduling resources, to working with the visual effects team to ensure the project is delivered on time and to the highest quality. The Producer will liaise with the client and manage this relationship.
- Bid work with the executive producer.
- Plan and Schedule facility resources.
- Manage recruitment, scheduling, IT resources in NY and with the Los Angeles Office.
- Ensure the progression of work to the client’s satisfaction.
- Report the progress of work to the MD and the client.
- Plan the day-to-day work.
- Strong background in Production in VFX environment..
- Extensive experience with commercials.
- Must be able to work independently and communicate effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to build up rapport and strong relationships with Artists and Clients.
- Attention to detail and constantly looking for ways to improve operational efficiencies.
- Proficient user of resources management tools and excel. Knowledge of FTrack is preferred.
Please send resume at email@example.com.
Thank you !